Getting you hair wedding ready
How to get the most from your hair on your wedding day.
1) Its the oldest advice in the book but do get your hair trimmed reguarly before your wedding day.
Wispy dry ends are not a good look and a style will look much more polished with freshly cared for tips.
Damage if left un-cut works its way up the hair shaft meaning the longer you leave it the more you will have to have cut off to get rid of the damage done.
2) Drink plenty of water. Our whole body does better when we are consuming enough water.
3) Make sure your colour is done 2 weeks (at least) before your wedding day and preferably before your trial so that you can really see the look you will have on the day. Having very dark roots can alter the whole look.
4) Conditioning treatments can really help and the best ones to go for are deep nourishing ones. Pop them on and wrap a warm towel around your head and let them sit for up to 30 minutes to get the most from them.
5)Maybe if your hair is very dry and or damaged you would consider getting an Olaplex treatment to help re build broken bonds in your hair adding strength tot he hair cortex.
6) Its always best to take a couple of photos of different styles you like to your hair dresser and some photos of your dress when you have your wedding hair trial done. Be prepared to take your stylists advice though. They will often tweak a style to fit in with your hair condition, length, colour and your face shape. As well as thinking about the design of your dress
7) If you are planning on having clip in extensions make sure you buy them before the trial day as well as any hair accessories and bring them and your veil if having one to your trial. It really helps to be able to see all the components so that you can make a definite decision on the style you would like.